Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vespa Spot (14)

I knew today would be my lucky day for spotting Vespa's, because today was the day I was going to Kobe.

Whenever I visit Kobe, I always manage to see Vespa's. In my laziness, I decided to take the Shinkansen from Kyoto to Shin Kobe instead of the local train, and immediately after hopping in a cab for a short ride to my destination, I spotted one immediately on the side of the road.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on and I missed it, but within a couple of minutes I spotted my first for the day.


Located just north of Tor Road, I found this modern Vespa, red in colour. I am a little confused what the rider was trying to do, but on the left side rear engine cover, you will note a 4 leaf clover. Not quite Italian, however who really cares.






Kobe is a great city and considered one of the most international in Japan. A little piece of information about Kobe can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment